Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ragnarok Arena Release Date: This Friday!  (Read 17714 times)

Vulpine Complex

• Administrator
  • Black Op
Ragnarok Arena Release Date: This Friday!
« on: June 16, 2010, 02:01:31 AM »

Ah, release dates. Better yet, projected release dates, and their ability to make you taste the fine leather of your own shoes. So it's not the new year - in fact, it's about six months after the fact. But hey, who cares? It's ready for release! It, of course being, Ragnarok Arena.

What will the new version bring you?

* Seven completely reworked maps, rebuilt with the new camera and gameplay in mind
    * Teamplay! Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag!
    * Completely rebalanced weapons, and Powerups! Invincibility, speed, and more!
    * You asked for them, we finally delivered. Reworked controls. Wave goodbye to the clunky movement controls of old, and introduce yourself to the ability to shoot and move in different directions.
    * Ingame music, a new UI, and more!

And what's a release announcement without some form of moving picture? Here, indulge your ocular nerves.

Ragnarok Arena Release Trailer

And a shout-out to any server owners/providers looking for something new to run: In preperation of the release, the Ragnarok Arena developers would like to get a handful of servers going. If you're interested, please give me a shout at ackart@ragnarokarena.com

See you on Friday!

Simon

• BSR Team
  • Gman
  • Whiskey brony
Re: Ragnarok Arena Release Date: This Friday!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:11:38 AM »

Yeah  :neckbeard:

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »

Looking forward to it :)

Da Fat Cat

• Baby Gargantua
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »

Do want
...I remember my early puberty, used to masturbate to the newly released HD model pack that came with the Half-Life Blue Shift video game.
Pages: [1]