News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [HL1][CoF] Investigation (Custom campaign)  (Read 1988 times)

Robofork

• Scientists
[HL1][CoF] Investigation (Custom campaign)
« on: April 18, 2012, 03:31:50 AM »
Custom campaign for Cry of Fear

Story
Something weird was going on, I was sure of it. Four policemen disappear from the station in the middle of the night? Strange, but nothing worth worrying over. But when they go missing for two weeks and re-appear in an abandoned house in the forest, with multiple slash marks, gouges, gunshot wounds coupled with blunt-force trauma? Their bodies surrounded by enough shell casings to suggest they were trying to take down a couple of elephants? That's when people started to get concerned. We had no real evidence, our only real lead being this book written by a recent murder-suicide victim, which the officers had requested to see the night of their disappearance. I asked to be put on the case, I was so sure I could find something that would have cracked this wide open, but there was nothing. I've yet to read that book though, I've asked if I could take a look at it tonight, which means I'll be working late again, so hopefully it can answer some of my questions.

Investigation is a single-player custom story for Cry of Fear, focusing on the events that occur during a detectives investigation into the disappearance of 4 police officers (Yes, the ones from co-op). It will also focus heavily on sublte horror, as well as some in-your-face stuff as well.

It will feature the following
10-15 Maps (Number may change)
New skins (Abiding by ruMpels rules of course)
New models
New sounds
Voice acting
Daytime level(s)
An exciting and horrific new story

Currently being developed by me and Idope

Burd!

• Global Moderator
  • Gman
Re: [HL1][CoF] Investigation (Custom campaign)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 04:54:23 AM »
I'm glad you're still working on it! Keep us posted pal

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:45:05 AM »
Giant hand needs to be holding giant piinys tbh

Will be interested to see what you do with this, definitely would be nice to see some more daytime maps :>

D3ads

• Gman
  • Stoj! Opasna Zona!
    • Moddb Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 06:27:15 AM »
Looks hawt :coolbiden: