News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [SC4 M16A2] FA2.5 M16A2 Grenadier  (Read 1390 times)

KylerAdams

• NS Project
  • Zombie
[SC4 M16A2] FA2.5 M16A2 Grenadier
« on: June 16, 2010, 05:03:11 PM »
So, a while ago, I was lurking the UAC Bunker 517 and found a decent M16 I liked, which Toadie ID'd as the FA2.5 M16. So yeah.

LD M16 4u people.

5 arms compiled this time - SC4, OF/BS/HL LD arms and Toadie's US Marine arms from his Mogdishu pack from aaaaaaages ago.

So I found it poking around again + decided to compile SC4 arms on it + ship it out. S' not doing anyone much good just sitting on my HDD where it'll probably get lost in another AIDS infection or something.

No p/w cause it's basically the same rifle as the p/w and I'm not gonna recompile all the NPCs just so they all have the same M16. That, and I can't find the original p/ws anyways. No sounds for the same reason.

As a bonus, tho, you get the CAR15/M203 Toadie did for his original Mogdishu pack, resmoothed and ported to SC4 anims AND, as a treat for future mdl hackers, LD OF, BS and HL arms for the SC4 M16 anims. =P

Creds: a bunch of people.
Toadie - USMC arms
Gearbox - OF/BS arms,  USMC arms base
Valve - ye olde HL arms
SC4 team - anims
FA team - M16 mdl
Various people. Sixshooter? - CAR15/M203

Vew models
Mediafire

Arms Source (for experienced modelers/hackers only)
Mediafire

Enjoy and go kill some shit with your new M16. Works best with the LD pack here for those who <3 LDness.

toadie

• Global Moderator
  • Black Op
  • Terrible artist, Animator and Programmer.
Re: [SC4 M16A2] FA2.5 M16A2 Grenadier
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »
sir, you are a credit to continuing the HL1 modding legacy. Carry on, you chivalrous legend.