Author Topic: Errors and no people playing  (Read 4355 times)

basti1302

Errors and no people playing
« on: July 09, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »
I tried the hazard courses solitary (by starting my own server) and I really like this mod. However, I was not able to play against other players for two reasons:

1. Most public servers did not let me connect. They gave two different error messages. One was "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables.". That was on some servers hosted by TrinityGames.net and these servers had ht_laserblender/hz_hazardforce going. I think the other message I had read somewhat like "You have a different version of the map than the server has" but I don't recall it exactly nor do I recall which server/map it was.
2. All servers I found were totally empty. How do I find servers with people on it? I understand that this mod is just starting off and probably there is not much of a community yet. Do you have IRC/ICQ pickup channels? Or do you make appointments for playing? I mean, beta 1.0 has been out for a week so there should be someone playing, after all.... ???

Perhaps it's the time zone (I'm from Germany/Europe) so probably you all play while I'm asleep or at work  :shobon:

Regards
  Bastian

basti1302

Re: Errors and no people playing
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 06:11:35 AM »
Answering myself: With beta 1.1 released as of today, everything works fine.

DuckSauce

• Scientists
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:37:14 PM »
:D and you got to play with people too!

SPRKH

• Cry of Fear Team
  • Gman
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 02:27:51 AM »
The worst mod.

Da Fat Cat

• Baby Gargantua
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:18 PM »
The worst mod.

I wasn't aware that this was a CoF thread
...I remember my early puberty, used to masturbate to the newly released HD model pack that came with the Half-Life Blue Shift video game.

SPRKH

• Cry of Fear Team
  • Gman
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 01:33:48 PM »
It isn't. :v:

Da Fat Cat

• Baby Gargantua
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 09:33:29 PM »
...I remember my early puberty, used to masturbate to the newly released HD model pack that came with the Half-Life Blue Shift video game.