News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [WIP] Nazis.  (Read 1579 times)

D.G.F.

• Scientists
  • Fuchs himself.
    • Mod DB
[WIP] Nazis.
« on: October 02, 2010, 12:27:21 PM »
Quote from: from HL: Improvement
Hey everybody.
It happened, I'm bored. And I've got nothing to do, I don't feel like talking to anyone over the chats, so I'm posting here to kill time. This is a new model collection I'm working on, yet "oh god, nazis again" another NSDAP model pack.

Include new high definition textures (five 512x512 textures) easly customizable in a .pdf format. You can add/remove medals or change insignas/shoulder tabs in one click.
The picture is posted here for you to give me your opinion, be constructive please. More pictures are going to come, I'm still working on it, and minding about releasing them or not.

D.G.F.

• Scientists
  • Fuchs himself.
    • Mod DB
Re: [WIP] Nazis.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 12:30:50 PM »
I'm working on some models for Svencoop. I recently had the idea to make a SC map serie, with nazis. Also, I'm seeking (a) talented mapper(s) to help me with this project.
I'll write more about this idea once I'll be totally awake, I'm still half-asleep.

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 03:06:15 PM »
These look very well made :)  Would be cool to see this grow into an SC campaign where you fight alongside the nazis (instead of against them as always - not that I advocate nazism in anyway, but a change from normal would be good)

I think you'll have better luck posting on the SC forums for help with HL1 mapping, or maybe on the Arrangement forums here http://am.half-lifecreations.com/forums/index.php

D.G.F.

• Scientists
  • Fuchs himself.
    • Mod DB
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 05:06:11 PM »
These look very well made :)  Would be cool to see this grow into an SC campaign where you fight alongside the nazis (instead of against them as always - not that I advocate nazism in anyway, but a change from normal would be good)

I must say, I am glad to see someone else had the same idea than me. And, I prefer asking for help in a place like this forum instead of going at SC forums.
I see some familar faces here, and I am aware of how proffesional many of the people here are. While I know no one around SC community.