News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1083 times)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
Merry Christmas
« on: December 25, 2010, 08:39:10 AM »
Hey all,

We hope that you are having a great Christmas holiday and looking forward to the new year.

We want to thank you for another great year of Half-Life Creations and continuing to make it a strong community that grows over time. Whether this be providing feedback to other peoples work, working on your own projects, or just shooting the shit on the message board, it has been truly a great year. I personally would also like to thank those that donated this year and previous years, you guys help James and I pay for this corner of the internet and I want to take this time to thank you and to remind you that your generosity has been greatly appreciated.

In the near future, we are looking at hosting another competition, something simple and fun, perhaps Deathmatch Classic, it has been a while since we put one on and that seems like a good place to start up again. More information on that closer to the date.

Lastly, before the New Year is here, there will be one more fun little announcement, so stay tuned for some nerd filled news.

Cheers,

Thomas