News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Arm Pack  (Read 1663 times)

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
Arm Pack
« on: February 09, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »
I now feel happy enough to release these arms to the public - hope you guys like them!
As you can see there are many delicious flavours to choose from, more can be added if people so demand ;)

Just a heads up:
These arms ARE NOT to be used in a mod without my express permission.
The arms may be used as part of an Opposing Force / Sven Coop / Counter Strike / CSS model release.  All I ask is that you give me due credit when these are used.

The arms aren't rigged to any skeletons, so interested people will have to rig these themselves.

Matuka

• Hosted
  • Soldier
Re: Arm Pack
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:05:33 PM »
Me likes the olive drab. D:

ErebusTheDark

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 09:09:01 PM »
Looks great! I would love to use in OF, used DirectX Mesh Tools to lower the poly count for hgrunt use.

You'd definitely get creds here, these will look infinitely better than Opposing Force gloves, I'd be using AI's arms though. All credit goes to you, looks really simple to rig, fantastic work!

E: BTW, would be using in the "1.0" release of Further Data; 1.0 is SD content for HL/OF/BS, if that's fine by you.

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »
Cheers, glad you approve :D

You can definitely use them in Further Data, just as long as you tag any screenshots & have some blurb about how people need to ask before using them.

Oh, also if anyone would like some different coloured gloves ~ name some colours and I'll make them.

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:11:27 AM »
Tactical black perhaps?:P Also, don't mind If it will be used in a SvenCoop pack?(The sleeve)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory."

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 12:14:25 PM »
I'd rather the whole model gets used, hackjobs are something that I hate with a passion.

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »
Well, if this gets a half fingered or perhaps trigger finger opend version, I would use that.For now i'll stick to GO hands, as they are easier to rig and get to the point.However, your sleeves are a top notch thing, which I hope to use:)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory."