Content Creation > Releases

[HL1] Miscellaneous Hack Thread

(1/8) > >>

Megan:
I had a day of boredom today, decided to revamp a few things... and these three came out of it. I absolutely LOVED Corporal Dogmeat's version the HD shotbox, but the textures sucked. One day near this one I was playing Deathmatch Classic, and the shotbox textures on their shotbox was beautiful, so I had to have it on Corporal's HD shotbox! Then this came out of it.

Then on to the chainammo, HL-fan inspired me to revamp this model as he gave it SD textures, but no modeled-out bullets nor a modeled out original handle. :) So, I set onto this, and this came out of it.

And finally, Corporal Dogmeat's little hack of the .357 Speedloader. This model had many problems, yes. But, I came out triumphant by fixing all the errors and making the model even more awesome. I also removed the bullets by Wannabe, because they had many errors themselves. Replaced them with HDpack bullets, and made the speedloader all around more HD pack-like.

Also comes with a new 357 ammobox to go along with this.

e/

New, improved, and fixed smoothing for christ's sake. Also new bullets modeled by me. I'll post these bullet models later on in here. If you want the source files, just ask.

Burd!:
Pretty good low-poly patch-ups, fits in well with the vanilla content of HL1. Keep it up.

Megan:
Also due to the attachément limit, here's the download, yo.

Burd!:
Do you even receive 7 bullets from the 357 ammobox? I thought it was 6, however I haven't played it in ~8 months so I might be gay.

Megan:
<nevermind>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version