News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Podcast 17 and PlanetPhillip will be interviewing Mike Morasky from Valve  (Read 6329 times)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
This coming Saturday 30th of April at 1PM EDT myself and Phillip from PlanetPhillip will have the pleasure to interview Mike Morasky, audio engineer and composer from Valve Software.  Mike has been instrumental (pardon the pun) in developing the music and dynamic music within Portal 2.  He has also worked on other Valve titles such as Left 4 Dead, L4D2, Portal and Half-life 2. 

Full interview details and times can be found on the interviews landing page at:
http://www.podcast17.com/morasky/

Fans and listeners are encouraged to submit questions and are automatically entered to win a great headset courtsey of tt esports and steamcontests. Full contest details and how to submit a question also on the landing page!!

Half-Life Creations is a long standing supporter of Podcast 17 and PlanetPhillip, I strongly encourage that you check this episode and live recording out!

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
That is very cool!

Can we put questions to him - like for instance will the proposed SDK updates, will there be a public release of that toolkit to ease the development process for modders?

Burd!

• Global Moderator
  • Gman
During the interview we'll ask a series of community questions. From all questions submitted one lucky winner will recieve a Tt eSPORTS Shock Spin Gaming Headset...

During the interview we'll ask a series of community questions. From all questions submitted one lucky winner will recieve a Tt eSPORTS Shock Spin Gaming Headset...

Anton

• Gman
Aw shit. I'll have to listen to it later, because the last of april is a fat celberation in all sweden.

Matuka

• Hosted
  • Big Momma
d/w I've already got that headset from my sponsors and I can tell you that it's shit. The SteelSeries Siberia V2 is so much better than the Tt.eSports Shock Spin.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:41:06 AM by Matuka »

James

• Administrator
  • Gman
Willing to bet money there's no difference between the two at all.

Matuka

• Hosted
  • Big Momma
Leatherette ear-cup pads (And they block out external-noise better than foam ear-cup pads).

Burd!

• Global Moderator
  • Gman
Leatherette ear-cup pads (And they block out external-noise better than foam ear-cup pads).

Matuka

• Hosted
  • Big Momma

I'll ask KeSPA if they can use that at the next MSL event. Looks like a good and reasonable logo.

Anton

• Gman
Kewl Electronic "Sweatsport" (penis) Action?

ehe heheheh hehh...

Anton

• Gman
Did something bad happen or has this interview been made already? I'd like to see this guy defend why he's on the team when Kelly Bailey isn't anymore. :mad bad n' crazy angry:

Anton

• Gman
Actually a really lovely interview, I shouldn't have been a cranky nerd ass earlier, the guy seemed really cool.

Anton

• Gman
Most of the people seem kind of nice at valve, except maybe eric wolpaw he seems quite insane mostly.