News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: need help changing head please  (Read 1367 times)

spforce

• Roach
need help changing head please
« on: August 29, 2014, 09:44:06 PM »
hello.

this is the elite guard from return to castle wolfenstein converted to work in half life.
i found it here if anyone interested http://173.174.1.25/BORG/5of12/models/index.htm
i want this with the other heads from the game replaceing the head on the model viewer works because its the same size but it doesn't looks right is it supposed to be and i can't do it.. i just deleted the cap and glasses..
who would mind do this put the other heads so they will placed and it will look right?
here the model with the other heads from the game and the mdc files the models of the other heads from the game too.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:23:12 PM by spforce »

spforce

• Roach
Re: need help changing head please
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 10:17:39 PM »
hello.

this is the elite guard from return to castle wolfenstein converted to work in half life.
i found it here if anyone interested http://173.174.1.25/BORG/5of12/models/index.htm
i want this with the other heads from the game replaceing the head on the model viewer works because its the same size but it doesn't looks right is it supposed to be and i can't do it.. i just deleted the cap and the glasses
who would mind do this put the other heads so they will placed and it will look right?
here the model with the other heads from the game and the mdc files the models of the other heads from the game too.
oops accidently quoted myself sorry remove this
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:22:49 PM by spforce »

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 04:27:32 PM »
We don't really handle retail ports due to legal reasons. There are other communities that don't have such stipulations that might be able to help you better.

Besli

• HoE Project
  • Baby Gargantua
  • Mr. Database
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 07:19:04 PM »
Once upon a time...
Do you remember, there was a lot of RTCW stuff in the enhanced models (back in time). :cop:
It's good that it's got deleted and replaced by original HL stuff.
If you don't like it, mod it! (DaniJ)

spforce

• Roach
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 07:29:26 PM »
We don't really handle retail ports due to legal reasons. There are other communities that don't have such stipulations that might be able to help you better.
you know some good communities that can help?

Besli

• HoE Project
  • Baby Gargantua
  • Mr. Database
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 12:52:30 PM »
No, sorry.
If you don't like it, mod it! (DaniJ)