News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [SC 5.0 Player Model] Medievil's Daniel Fortesque  (Read 2132 times)

D.G.F.

• Scientists
  • Fuchs himself.
    • Mod DB
[SC 5.0 Player Model] Medievil's Daniel Fortesque
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:18:55 PM »

Click on the thumbtails to enlarge the pictures.

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since my last public release on this forum (In fact, my computer died as I was working on the Time Splitters model collection, that's the reason why it has never been achieved).

But I'm still alive, and I'm back. In fact I'm back with a new player model, that is going to be my first release for Sven Co-op 5.0! On this special occasion, I decided to do something special for you.
You've probably noticed it from the pictures above; This is Sir Daniel Fortesque from Medievil, a game from which I still have a lot of good memories.

So let's get to the features:

• This model is color changeable (you can edit the color from the pannel in the multiplayer options).
  • It has a whole set of new custom animations, I've edited most of the original player anims to make them fit the wacky style of this character.
  • The mouth of the character is functional.
  • The character will bend forward/backward as you will look up and down, and his eye will look up and down with it.
  • There's a preview pic with it, and it's totally not working with the color options.
  • The model uses a custom skeleton. (Thanks to Sence for his valuable help)

I experimented a bit with this model, there might be a few issues with it. But at this point I encountered none.

I hope you will have as much fun playing with it than I had working on it.

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
Re: [SC 5.0 Player Model] Medievil's Daniel Fortesque
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 01:40:50 AM »
Ah yeah, I remember this game, never played it but remember the very iconic art style. Pro release.

Lateralus

• Pit Drone
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Re: [SC 5.0 Player Model] Medievil's Daniel Fortesque
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 05:45:32 AM »
Ah yeah, I remember this game, never played it but remember the very iconic art style. Pro release.
The Artstyle of it kinda reminded me of The Neverhood/Skullmonkeys and some Tim Burton Films.