News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [Half-Rats: Parasomnia] Monster Modelers/Animators Needed!  (Read 2145 times)

Half-Rats

• Roach
[Half-Rats: Parasomnia] Monster Modelers/Animators Needed!
« on: April 05, 2016, 11:35:45 AM »
Hello, it's Half-Rats here. Heath Games needs modelers and animators (Or both at once) in order to properly finish "Half-Rats: Parasomnia"; the second installment of the series. I've recently taken up modeling in order to pick up development, but seeing as I'm not really a modeler, I could use a more skilled touch for the remainder of our monsters - as I have a million other things to get done for this project.

Weapons are done, the NPCs will be done soon (Ugh, god...), the items are done...code, textures, mapping are well-underway. The SFX and music are just about wrapped up, too - and the entire game is already story-boarded, along with a script. I will also be texturing the monsters, so you don't have to worry about that. For consistency purposes.

And, since I'm not a disgusting leech, I can provide help for your project in return.

If you wish to see the project, go here:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/half-rats-parasomnia

coldroll

• Soldier
  • We remember the freeman!
Re: [Half-Rats: Parasomnia] Monster Modelers/Animators Needed!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 07:19:11 PM »
Hi I remember playing Sven coop with you the day before you decided to post this as I recommended this site to help you find modelers and animators hopefully someone can help you soon! Also great work on the half-rats a fever dream mod it's quite good!
If You’re Going Through Hell, Keep Going!-Winston Churchill

Half-Rats

• Roach
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 10:15:31 AM »
Thank you! I hope so, too. HRAFD was pretty much garbage compared to what Parasomnia will be - which is why it's a shame I can't seem to rope a modeler!

coldroll

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »
Have you tried the Sven coop forums as well? They might have people willing to help you as well I wish I could but I don't have much experience modding. Have you also tried advertising on modb maybe even on steam itself or on the Half-Life 1 community.

Half-Rats

• Roach
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 08:56:29 AM »
Ah, thanks for the tips! I should head on back to the Sven forums and see if I can recruit, and check out the HL1 community on Steam.

coldroll

• Soldier
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 11:41:24 PM »
Hope everything works out hrafd is one of the best New Half-Life mods I've played in a while. And Half-Rats parasomina is one of the first hl1 mods I've been excited about in a while as well.

Half-Rats

• Roach
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 10:35:27 AM »
Oh, why thank you!