News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Old models from HIT Forums?  (Read 506 times)

Napoleon

• NS Project
  • Roach
Old models from HIT Forums?
« on: September 23, 2017, 06:58:05 AM »
Hello boys and girls,

It's Napoleon from HIT forums. I've been playing Half-Life and mods those days (the nostalgia on old times finally got me) and I was like well there were some really cool models released on HIT long ago... but for some reason all the attachments are gone on the forums.

My question is do we have a place, a legacy vault of some sort where all those awesome goodies reside?
I was searching for a package made for Scientists Sloughterhourse, that included SD or HD scientists model with all the extra parts the mod uses like skeletons, cut in half bodies and cut heads.
Another thing I was searching was some packs from Liquidator: zombie, zombie barney, half-life pack, opposing force pack and sven coop pack by him.

Still I suppose there are many more cool things that are no more available on HIT and the internet and a vault or sanctuary of some sort could be awesome.

Thanks.

zikshadow

• Combine
  • Somehow, I'm still alive.
Re: Old models from HIT Forums?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 08:43:04 AM »
I don't quite fully know the whole shebang, but yeah, HIT's attachments are busted.
We've been trying to gather up whatever we have in the Recovered HIT Forums Stuff thread down in Releases, but even that's not all of them.
I believe there are also some models in the HIT Model Depot, pretty sure some of Liquidator's stuff is there.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 08:44:57 AM by zikshadow »

Steel

• Zombie
  • Sven Co-op Testing Team
Re: Old models from HIT Forums?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 09:58:25 AM »
Here is some Liquidator stuff I found on my HDD:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/4c5681