News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry  (Read 74 times)

D.G.F.

• Scientists
  • Fuchs himself.
    • Mod DB
[HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry
« on: May 15, 2018, 11:05:22 PM »

Hello everyone, it's been a while!

As usual, I'm back after a year or two to release new content. Besli contacted me on Moddb last month and told me his birthday is on 17th of May so consider this as a early birthday present haha.

Let me introduce you two of my unreleased projects: My new Miniturret and HECU Sentry.

Both of them never really had proper HD replacements since the release of the game (especially the miniturret) so i decided to give it a shot. Both models have a reasonable polycount and only use one 512x512 texture each (+ a small texture for the glow)

Both comes with updated hitboxes, the original Valve's Sentry model hitbox was really fucked due to it's odd skeleton.
And the Miniturret has a new small set of custom animations. Mostly edited default anims with more details added: the gun slider being animated & the turret cap giggling as it shoots.

Both models have some details that glows in the dark! (only works in either Sven Co-op or Xash3D engine)

Also big announcement: After 13 years of never using my FPSbanana account, I decided to create a new one. And my work will be released there from now on!

So here are the links:

If you like my stuff, make sure to leave me a rating, subscribe, post something nice and add me to your buddies list! It would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Besli

• HoE Project
  • Gargantua
  • Mr. Database
Re: [HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 08:49:30 AM »
 :2pro: That's my birthday present! :cop:
If you don't like it, mod it! (DaniJ)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 11:37:09 AM »
We clearly need to celebrate Besli's birthday more often.

Good work, pal.

Besli

• HoE Project
  • Gargantua
  • Mr. Database
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 12:13:34 PM »
We clearly need to celebrate Besli's birthday more often.

Good work, pal.

I agree that! :coolbiden:
If you don't like it, mod it! (DaniJ)