News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Looking for someone to rig FPS hands  (Read 154 times)

James

• Administrator
  • Gman
Looking for someone to rig FPS hands
« on: July 15, 2018, 04:34:28 AM »
Hi! I'm getting back into GoldSrc modding just for personal stuff, and I'd like to fix up some of my old projects. I lost the model source but found the code source, so I would like to update some old models.

I bought these arms that just under 2000 quads (will have to hack around some magic to get it to compile, but I'm fine with doing that) and would like to animate with them:

Could somebody please rig them for me? It's in Max 2009 format, and I would very much prefer if it stayed in Max 2009 format. IK would be preferred. You're all of course free to use these arms in your own project if you want to just download and use them. Psd is included if you want to make texture edits.

You may download them here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kiz6t5bhoxbloc6/fps_hands.rar?dl=0
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 07:02:58 AM by James »

SPRKH

• Cry of Fear Team
  • Gman
Re: Looking for someone to rig FPS hands
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 06:24:35 AM »
Dunno if i'll have time to properly rig this thing, but i've chopped it up into 512s for now.

James

• Administrator
  • Gman
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:02:43 AM »
Awesome, thanks! Updated the original post with the new chopped up model.

XChiz

• Zombie
  • Maybe
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 04:04:10 AM »
Cliffy might be up for it, but i haven't been in touch with him for a while. I might take a crack at this and rig it with his. No guarantee tho, since I procrastinate most of the time.