News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: [GOLDSRC]M4A1 p_ and w_ models (+different hands if possible)  (Read 162 times)

charlie

• Roach
[GOLDSRC]M4A1 p_ and w_ models (+different hands if possible)
« on: December 16, 2018, 02:53:35 PM »
i really like this (http://www.half-lifecreations.com/forums/index.php?topic=2206.0) model, but there's no p_ and w_ models for it. i would really appreciate it if someone could make them. that'd be really great. as a final request for this model, the hands i would liked rigged on it would be sc 5.0 hands, redslug's ld hev hands, default gearbox opfor hands, and default gearbox barney hands. thanks!

edit: since this is a lot to ask for and i didn't really say this because i didn't feel the need to, but looking back on it i do need to say that if you only do one of these things i'd still be fine. of course you don't have to do any of them but if you decide to take on this request even doing just one thing will be great.

edit 2: i don't really want different animations anymore because i'm fine living with the ones already on it, so i removed it from the post.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 09:13:30 AM by charlie »

charlie

• Roach
nobody? :(

again, if you want to take this on but it seems like too much or if you see this and think you can do one of them pretty quickly than please only do one of them, i'd still really appreciate it :)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
Re: [GOLDSRC]M4A1 p_ and w_ models (+different hands if possible)
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:42:20 AM »
Not going to happen over a few days, just FYI. Lots of people are busy with their own things, might have better luck asking in the Discord.

charlie

• Roach
Re: [GOLDSRC]M4A1 p_ and w_ models (+different hands if possible)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 09:22:15 PM »
yeah i guess i was a little too optimistic going in expecting an answer immediately. i'll let this cook for a while because it seems like everyone is busy doing they're own mod right now and if it never sees the light of day that's ok too.