News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Xmas jff mod?  (Read 9554 times)

Anton

• Pit Drone
Re: Xmas jff mod?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 10:23:18 PM »
It drives people christmas-crazy and makes them want to take, and not give. Also, in this case it's about LIFE!

DUN DUDUDU DUNNNN BADAM!!!

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 06:06:43 PM »
Oookay, nobody doing anything, so I will put my ideas up then.

What if one day (apparently, one night, Christmas night) Santa wents to give presents as usual (for some weird evil reason, though) and then his sled got shot. He realizies that somebody wants to mess his plans up and he's trying to find this somebody...
Erm. Kinda short, uh?

Anton

• Pit Drone
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »
You are part of a group of people who got an anonymous tip on that santa this year intendes to blow up every person in the world with bomb presents, and his sled gets shot down by a friend of yours with with a rifle.

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2008, 08:18:25 AM »
Hmm, I thought you would play as Santa. You know, that gives us WIDE range of weapons (how about freezing staff? or Frosty the Snowman? or even that santafizying hats?) and gags.

Anton

• Pit Drone
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »
That would be pretty damn cool! How about you have it both ways. You are santa, and imposter santa is having an evil plan, and now has control of all the little helpers.

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »
That would be pretty damn cool! How about you have it both ways. You are santa, and imposter santa is having an evil plan, and now has control of all the little helpers.
Perfect! This will tie up my ideas of evil-vicious-Santa and badass-but-good-as-action-movies-heroes-Santa!
So. That's how it will look like. Evil pseudo-Santa (evil clone, eh?) captured Santa last year when he was delivering presents. He was kept frozen in icy grotto for a year, then somebody (who?) rescues him. Now we must stop pseudo-Santa from making his mad plan real. We go to his (our) base but then we find out he already went on his pseudo-sled with his pseudo-presents. Then we pursue him around the world.
I have pseudo-Santa base map and icy grotto (wasn't sure how will I include this into storyline, now I know), so we need maps where we will appear to find pseudo-Santa.

Lamarr1208

• Roach
  • The man who killed 1208 Headcrabs!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »
Perfect! This will tie up my ideas of evil-vicious-Santa and badass-but-good-as-action-movies-heroes-Santa!
So. That's how it will look like. Evil pseudo-Santa (evil clone, eh?) captured Santa last year when he was delivering presents. He was kept frozen in icy grotto for a year, then somebody (who?) rescues him. Now we must stop pseudo-Santa from making his mad plan real. We go to his (our) base but then we find out he already went on his pseudo-sled with his pseudo-presents. Then we pursue him around the world.
I have pseudo-Santa base map and icy grotto (wasn't sure how will I include this into storyline, now I know), so we need maps where we will appear to find pseudo-Santa.

"(who?)" How about him ? :neckbeard:

Anton

• Pit Drone
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »
The pursuit gives us the possibility to do al sorts of maps, hell we could even make a mario castle with "Thanks santa, but evil santa is in another place!"

Simon

• BSR Team
  • Baby Gargantua
  • Whiskey brony
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2008, 10:13:55 PM »
"(who?)" How about him ? :neckbeard:

Ooooohhhhh, idea in my mind ... need to draw it .... brb

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 06:25:52 AM »
The pursuit gives us the possibility to do al sorts of maps, hell we could even make a mario castle with "Thanks santa, but evil santa is in another place!"
That was the ides. We can make all sorts of jokes and gags that way.

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 06:56:34 AM »
Maybe after that we could make some kind of multiplayer where Santa(powerfull guy with some good stuff)and evil clones minions trying to kill him(one player as Santa, others as minions).  ;)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory."

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 07:17:10 AM »
I won't code that. If anyone can - go ahead.

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2008, 07:27:51 AM »
Its just a suggestion anyway.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory."

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2008, 09:06:53 AM »
So, we need models of:
Sled and pseudo-sled
Santa helpers (something scientistesque, they were slaves for the pseudo-Santa)
Pseudo-Santa Helpers (angry, guns, kill destroy paindeathaaaaaargh)
Pseudo-Santa
And, one more thing, we have that kind of weather for the last two days. I want to make something like this in the outdoors maps.

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 10:09:04 AM »
I thought of idea...candy cane as pistol(ruger like)?Or something like that.(For Pseudo Helpers).

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 11:33:05 AM »
Quick sketch of pseudo-helper's face.
I think of their outfit as some mix of BDSM, Heavy Metal and Santa's Helpers attributes. They are sadistic raving psychos with wide range of firearms and everything that can cut and slice.

Anton

• Pit Drone
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »
Much Fallout lately?

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »
Not really. More than a month ago last time. More like not much sleep.

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »
Pseudo-helper again. Got pseudo-Frosty (boss) scanned aswell, need to color him.

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
Bah, if nobody's interested anymore, I'll just won't do anything too. Because I really got not much time now.

James

• Administrator
  • Big Momma
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2008, 07:41:15 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anton

• Pit Drone
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »
I would map some shizzle if I got any good ideas.

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »
Mapping is fine, but we need models too. Anybody?

By the way, about ideas. I can offer you some:
- Underwater part of big iceberg with some kind of secret base (view of the ocean through the almost absolutely transparent ice...)
- North pole (pretty obvious, uh?) Dunno what could be here, maybe some kind of polar base ("Thing, the")
- Evil toys factory
- Your town (why not? It's a community project after all)

I'm going to make the Lenin's square from my birthplace, formerly secret and still closed Tomsk-7 "Seversk" town (some photos _here_). It has one of the biggest Lenin's statues in the world, btw (on those photos too). Thinking on how to use it.

Oh, and I can provide concepts and textures if you need them.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 07:15:07 PM by Shooter__Andy »

Gravewrecker

• BSR Team
  • Soldier
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2008, 02:58:27 PM »
Mh, maybe you could make a Giant Lenin-Santa Statue ?  ;)
They've got similarities, now that I think about it. :D

Simon

• BSR Team
  • Baby Gargantua
  • Whiskey brony
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2008, 08:22:46 PM »
Pseudo-helper again. Got pseudo-Frosty (boss) scanned aswell, need to color him.
Love that art, if I gonna model and UV it, who's going to texture it ?

Anton

• Pit Drone
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2008, 01:12:37 AM »
I am really pretty shit at skinning, but I could try... Otherwise we might just have someone spice it up a bit. Although you will have to Map it!

Evil toys would be pretty fun. But, I am mostly into making retardedly detailed and/or architechturally interesting small spaces. And that factory is pretty much the opposite.

Shooter__Andy

• Scientists
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2008, 06:57:17 AM »
Love that art, if I gonna model and UV it, who's going to texture it ?
I could give it a try.
Evil toys would be pretty fun. But, I am mostly into making retardedly detailed and/or architechturally interesting small spaces. And that factory is pretty much the opposite.
Maybe iceberg then?