News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Barney With a Shotty  (Read 2088 times)

Lamarr1208

• Roach
  • The man who killed 1208 Headcrabs!!!
Barney With a Shotty
« on: December 21, 2008, 12:58:05 AM »
People of the HL Creations, this is my first release, i just reskinned the barney from the mod Counter-Life,so please tell me if there is any problems.

PS:You guys are going to see something in the face of barney, but don't worry, i just tried to make barney look similar a little to the grunts of Duke Nukem Forever

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
Re: Barney With a Shotty
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 01:08:50 AM »
I like this, textures make them feel more military like+that code on face makes them look like clones(like they should look).8/8 -2 cause textures are pretty..low res.If you get higher-res ones then that will be great.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory."

Lamarr1208

• Roach
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 01:36:29 AM »
i'm glad you like it Greer, if i have a little time left i will skin a hgrunt

Greer

• Pit Drone
  • That lil' robot fella
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »
i'm glad you like it Greer, if i have a little time left i will skin a hgrunt
Use different models.There is lots for CS, try to use 'em and rig them if you can.THAT will make game look great.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory."

Burd!

• Global Moderator
  • Big Momma
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 03:16:17 AM »
The concept is interesting. A shotgun barney, cool! Sadly doesn't look that right when it's only shooting one bullet. Plus, I see the attachments are out of place and the holster is clipping the shotgun itself.

With a few bug fixes and some sounds, it'd be gold!

Oh, and Lamarr, don't forget to add credits! I see you used Wonrz's(?) camo, pipboy's shotgun shell skin, and a few others I can't decipher. Next time you do a hack and skin job, make sure to keep track of who's work you are taking.

6/10

SPRKH

• Cry of Fear Team
  • Big Momma
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »
biggerscreens/9000

Lamarr1208

• Roach
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »
Guys, i got a question, would be nice if i make the hgrunts look like the brazilian infantry?

it happens i am brazilian so i know how to skin a brazilian soldier

Atomic Worm

• Roach
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 10:25:41 PM »
[OFF]What the hell? I'm not the only brazilian here? *Cries* Nice to know it. =D[/OFF]