News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: General News Update  (Read 1142 times)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
General News Update
« on: January 07, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »
Hello all,

This is a general news post with no one topic being really more important than the other, but its all important stuff you should all be aware of and take notice!

First off, we have some new links on the right hand side of the site, be sure to check out these quality sites as they are either directly related to us or the Half-Life universe.

Second, the download system had a few bugs in it when first released but we are actively squishing them and improving the system to be used by the modification teams. If you find any bugs with the system, be sure to email me right away.

Third, the co-host of Podcast 17, Phillip from PlanetPhillip.com, has stepped down from his position and yours truly has been asked to fill it. Its not directly related with HLC, but I know there are a lot of you that are registered with us that listen to the show. Be sure to check out Phillip's latest project, ValveCommunity.net, which is a site containing links and information on webpages related to Valve gaming titles, proudly hosted on HLC.

Four, SVN is still available to all project teams that need it, just talk to James (Minuit) and he will get you setup.

Five and last, the staff of HLC want to thank you all for a great December month. It was the busiest month this site has ever seen and I hope we can challenge you, the community to beat this awesome statistics. Thanks everyone for helping make HLC great!

Thats all for now,

Thomas
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 01:27:18 AM by Minuit »