News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Half-Life Creations nears two years!  (Read 1886 times)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
Half-Life Creations nears two years!
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »
Half-Life Creations is growing towards its second birthday this month!

This week has been busy and we hope it will lead to a busy month. HLC Radio has been broadcasting strong for three days now and is functioning at an optimal level, thanks to all involved! We had to remove the lincenced music as we do not have the proper documents to broadcast that type of music and they are very expensive, so we want YOU to give us your public licence and royalty free music to play on our radio. Don't forget about the wacky commercials and Podcast 17 live on Sundays.

Speaking of Podcast 17, they are currently in the process of bringing their community forums into Half-Life Creations. We welcome them and their community members into HLC and we hope they enjoy their stay.

Lastly, the bills are coming up for the website. That being said, they can be easily paid but every little bit helps. If you have some coin, please donate even $5.00 towards our hosting bills. The money you donate goes right to the hosting company, we as individuals never see it, nor can we cash it out. As people donate we will have perks and other goodies awaiting them. To donate, click the pink button on the right. For more information, send either myself or James an email and we will fill you in on the details.

Thomas

Anton

• Gman
Re: Half-Life Creations nears two years!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »
I could try to donate some money.

JohnChronic

• Half-Life 1.5 Team
  • Black Op
  • Formerly Abyss 25
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »
Wish I had a credit card to donate some green for my fav forum.
Fairly pro texture artist.

DuckSauce

• Frag Out! Team
  • Scientists
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:39 AM »
I don't listen to the radio but maybe you can check if you can use the following music? http://incompetech.com/
there's a lot of good music there all royalty free, not sure if you can use it for the radio though, you'd have to contact the guy who makes it or just check the site.