News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Combine Conflict  (Read 1601 times)

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
Combine Conflict
« on: February 13, 2009, 02:48:50 AM »
Another mod team is making a Combine Themed mod, this time called "Combine Conflict" http://www.moddb.com/mods/combine-combat/#537892

The storyline is the usual gumph, but the mapping looks quite outstanding, almost professional (either that or they've pillaged the example maps)

The coding looks to be pretty good too, they have some new HUD elements.  Not as good looking as Combine Destiny 2, but still look nice.  There are also some new weapons promised, such as a sniper rifle (I would rather have an ACOG semi auto, but whatever)

According to the MODDB page they're pretty close to release, keep an eye on this one folks.

Da Fat Cat

• Baby Gargantua
Re: Combine Conflict
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »
The maps are pretty hawt, but I doubt it will have as good gameplay as Combine Destiny 2.
...I remember my early puberty, used to masturbate to the newly released HD model pack that came with the Half-Life Blue Shift video game.

Leska

• Angry Dyke
  • Baby Gargantua
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 03:07:29 AM »
The coding looks to be pretty good too

I take it you're staring at a large swath of the source code created explicitly for said mod? 8D

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 04:42:56 AM »
Here comes the tumbleweed...

Da Fat Cat

• Baby Gargantua
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »
Awkward turtle                              Awkward turtle                              Awkward turtle                              Awkward turtle                              Awkward turtle
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:35:29 PM by Da Fat Cat »
...I remember my early puberty, used to masturbate to the newly released HD model pack that came with the Half-Life Blue Shift video game.