News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Shout out to PlanetPhillip.com!  (Read 2389 times)

Editor

• Administrator
  • Gman
  • Some nerd
    • Half-Life Creations
Shout out to PlanetPhillip.com!
« on: March 08, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »

http://www.planetphillip.com

Half-Life Creations would like to take the time to thank Phillip, owner of PlanetPhillip for his generous donation towards the hosting costs of Half-Life Creations.

Phillip and I entered a contest with each other with very specific rules, the main objective to get as many people to sleep with them as possible. It was a very close race with Phillip since he has a very charming voice and was able to woo many women to his silky sheets of seduction, however I bested him using my chissled good looks and my chloroform soaked rag. The loser had to donate to the others website.

Of course none of the above is true, but it gives you more to read. PlanetPhillip is a community site and has a great member base. It is awesome to see communites support like communities making us stronger as a whole. It also shows that dedicated people such as Phillip can make the difference in many ways, giving up time, skills and finance. Thanks again! Phillip will join the other donate-ees in the land of perks and honey. What are these perks you say? You will find out soon enough!

Take care,

Thomas
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 04:38:04 PM by Editor321 »

James

• Administrator
  • Gman
Re: Shout out to PlanetPhillip.com!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »
That's two. We're getting there!

(<3 Toadie)

Anton

• Gman
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 05:50:47 AM »
I laughed a lot at this news post. You shouldn't violate girls Tommy-boy.

planetphillip

• Hosted
  • Scientists
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:58:57 AM »
Thomas,

Thank you for the kind words but I would like to clarify some points for the innocent HLC readers.

Firstly, Thomas was telling the truth about the contest but choose to pretend it was to make his post longer.  In reality the rules were misunderstood.  Or should I say I misunderstood.  I manged to convince hundreds of "people" to "sleep" with me.  I spent weeks walking around the parks and shanty towns finding homeless people who wanted to share my bed.  Not one of those people offered or was requested to engage in a sexual act.

I, rightly, believed I had won, only to find that Thomas' definition of "sleep" was VERY, VERY different from mine.  After a legal battle that went all the way to the Supreme Court my funds eventually run out and I was bankrupt.

I had no other choice but to concede "victory" to Thomas and donate my week's lunch money.

Secondly, I would encourage all HLC readers to very carefully read the small print of any competition with Thomas.  At least I gained something from this experience.  I also know that "sleep"has at least two definitions.

Lastly, you really should consider helping the site because for every dollar you send, that's one less person that has to "sleep" with Thomas and instead of viewing it as helping the site, view it as "saving" a poor soul from that torture.

Anyway, I must go, I need to get back to saving money to prepare for my next legal battle.

"Would you like fries with that?"

"Have a nice day".

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:44:18 AM by planetphillip »

Burd!

• Global Moderator
  • Gman
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 08:01:17 AM »
lol

Anton

• Gman
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
I agree with above poster.
Brilliant.

Da Fat Cat

• Baby Gargantua
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 07:57:01 PM »
rotflolmao
...I remember my early puberty, used to masturbate to the newly released HD model pack that came with the Half-Life Blue Shift video game.