News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: Carmageddon 2  (Read 1884 times)

Crabman

• Zombie
    • Alpha Dog
Carmageddon 2
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:36:14 PM »
I don't know if any of you guys have heard of it but it is one of the most fun game of all time here is a screen shot. Anyways I just want to show you all the cool stuff add to the game and just the plain features.
Too bad it didn't thunder when you said that. That woulda been cool, like you're an evil genius or something.

Lamarr1208

• Roach
  • The man who killed 1208 Headcrabs!!!
Re: Carmageddon 2
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:49:13 PM »
Yeah i've heard it, it was banned in Brazil and in Australia (i think), but i never had the chance to play it.

Matuka

• Hosted
  • Big Momma
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 05:22:15 PM »
I remember Carmageddon being withdrawn from the shelves to have the citizens replaced with zombies.

Alex

• For Hire A
  • Gman
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 11:31:54 PM »
It was alright when it came out 11 years ago, I used to play it at a friends house back then :X  It's amazing how far games have come since then!

What I remember of Carmageddon is that it was a Deathmatch based car game where you played against a team of bots.  There wasn't much more to it than that, other than having to lure bigger AI enemies to pits of duh.

Simon

• BSR Team
  • Gman
  • Whiskey brony
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 12:32:52 AM »
OLD LADIES ON BULL BAR, BITCHES !

Crabman

• Zombie
    • Alpha Dog
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:12:47 PM »
Well I play the Game alot and download some cars from my friend Toshiba-3
EDIT - I just found out that there is a new game like Carmageddon! Its called Armageddon Riders.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:37:37 AM by Alpha Dog »
Too bad it didn't thunder when you said that. That woulda been cool, like you're an evil genius or something.

cSMG

• Zombie
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »
I remember Carmageddon being withdrawn from the shelves to have the citizens replaced with zombies.

Haha! My friend's stepdad from England was telling me about that one time. He also mentioned that after they changed civilians with red blood to zombies with green blood, they released a patch on the internet to change it back  :neckbeard:

Sadly, I've never actually played this game. I should probably download it or something, or maybe track down an N64 cart. I've been wanting an excuse to drag that system out again.