News: Celebrating over 10 years serving the creative community

Author Topic: HLC first competition - Got Brains?  (Read 1575 times)

James

• Administrator
  • Gman
HLC first competition - Got Brains?
« on: January 30, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »
Got Brains?
A Half-Life Creations Competition
Sponsored by INX Gaming

Visit this topic for signing up and further information!

Hey everybody, just a heads up to let you know what's going on. In partnership with INX Gaming, Half-Life Creations is proud to present the first (of hopefully many!) community competition!

We propose to you, dear community, a fight to the bloody death in the popular Source mod Zombie Panic: Source. The scoring willl be done purely through the ingame points system (In other words, kills). We feel that the game is currently in a balanced enough state not to have to differentiate between the 2 teams. Basically, the top scorer of the entire server will the winner.

In a nutshell:

5 rounds on 3 maps - zps_policestation, zps_nightmare, zps_silence

Both Editor321 and myself will be refereeing the match as spectators. The name of the game here is fragging, so put your best zombie killing hat on. At the end of all 15 rounds, Editor and I will total up the number of frags, and the highest scorer wins. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest kill/death ratio wins.

If we see anything we don't like, we can and will kick you and disqualify the competition. You're not children: play nice.

Got Brains - Saturday, February 13th 2010 at 1PM EST (6PM UTC/GMT)

Note: If you need to work out what time 6PM GMT is in your timezone, please use this tool.

wazanator

Re: HLC first competition - Got Brains?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
Just wanted to say I had a blast and hope you have more competitions in the future :)