Half-Life Creations > Announcements

Still kicking and new sections

(1/2) > >>

Editor:
Greetings all,

HLC is still around and has seen a small influx of activity in the Half-Life community. Being one of few places left to get your Half-Life modding fix; I thank you all for your contributions to the community. Also, with the release of Sven Coop 5.0, it is worth mentioning that we have some content on HLC that cannot be found elsewhere that is customized to work with Sven; just search the forums to find the goodies.

A new section of the forums has been created to pay tribute to the amount of releases we have seen for several mods. Special thanks to zikshadow and others for their work in updating older, less popular mods with new content.

If you haven't registered an account on the forums, I encourage you to do so; there is a waiting period as we do not like spammers and half-wits registering easily.

All for now!
 :getoutnerd:

SPRKH:
Is there any particular reason why the "content creation" tab is now on top of the "half-life creations" one?  :sagan:

SPRKH:
You broke my immersion

Lateralus:
Why make people register to get acess to the Content Sections?
It's pretty pointless TBRH.

Editor:

--- Quote from: Sporkeh on February 11, 2016, 12:05:44 AM ---You broke my immersion

--- End quote ---

Just trying it out, figure that is where people look first anyway. Let me know if you have a strong opinion either way.

--- Quote from: Lil'Hunter on February 11, 2016, 02:08:30 AM ---Why make people register to get acess to the Content Sections?
It's pretty pointless TBRH.

--- End quote ---

Because spam bots piss me off. We are looking at newer tech available to facilitate a better registration system. So no, it isn't pointless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version