Content Creation > Tools and Utilities

[HLMV] New Model Viewer, crazy right?

(1/5) > >>

Editor:
https://github.com/SamVanheer/HL_Tools/wiki/Half-Life-Model-Viewer

Has lots of new features too, many of which were previously only available once the model was decompiled. There is a full list of features and screenshots on the website above.

Oh, and it works in Windows 10. :2pro:

zikshadow:
Hmm, sounds interesting, new Jed's broken for me, so this should be a nice proper replacement.

A bit confused though, i'm trying to make the sound files play during events (with little success), old HLMV had a "Set Sound Folder" where you just point at the mod used sound folder, this one uses the game configurations thing, which i haven't managed to correctly use yet.

Editor:
Yes, some of the extra features seem a bit cumbersome, but it is nice to have a tool that is a bit more stable and less resource heavy on newer operating systems.

zikshadow:

--- Quote from: Thomas on July 10, 2016, 08:05:29 PM ---Yes, some of the extra features seem a bit cumbersome, but it is nice to have a tool that is a bit more stable and less resource heavy on newer operating systems.

--- End quote ---

Plus, it doesn't do the thing in Jed's where you have to quit the darn thing in Task Manager everytime!
I guess i can try getting used to the features, with enough time.

Besli:
That's great! Jed's also broken on my Windows... >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version